Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away

… Well, in the case of my last Christmas he didn't even take it at all!

Since its too late to begin a real post (I like to get at LEAST six hours of sleep at night) I will just do two Reverb10 prompts.

December 7Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)

The only thing that I could really think of is the one of court reporting students. Between students that are in higher speeds in school and ones that I have found on twitter, I know that I have a support system to go to whenever I feel frustrated with school and get stuck at a speed.

December 8Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful. (Author: Karen Walrond)

I guess it would be my personality? I like to make people laugh. I accept that I am not normal, know my biggest flaws and find that they are what make me, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment