Monday, December 6, 2010

What I have made, besides a mess.

December 6Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? (Author: Gretchen Rubin)

I have no idea what to make of this one. The last thing I made was something that I cooked so I guess I will go along with that?

"Chocolate Covered Strawberries" Pancakes



All I did was make whole wheat pancakes from a mix. I folded 1 tbsp. of chocolate chips into the batter and instead of butter and syrup I topped them with strawberry preserves. These are amazing, healthy and they really do taste like chocolate covered strawberries.

One of the items on my 101 in 1001 is to learn how to cook some new dishes so I definitely would love to set aside some time to do that. What I know how to cook, I can cook it well but I am definitely always up for some new recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment