Tuesday, July 6, 2010

i've officially become a creeper magnet

So sorry, I definitely did not neglect this blog. I just had a lovely holiday weekend which included work for 95% of it. I'm not really complaining though, for the first time in a very long time I can honestly say that I love my job. I love the people I work with and the fact that on the fourth of July when it was absolutely dead, we played mad libs and these kids games that we found off of the bank's website. I also got to work with a superviser that I normally don't and ended up bonding a little. I just find it a little odd that a bank was open on a federal holiday. Usually banks are one of the businesses that are closed on those days.

So the new dating adventure is going OK, I guess. I don't know, I guess I am really just not into it anymore. I am the type of girl that loves male attention but honestly that is not really phasing me anymore. I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I guess I really have hit that point where I don't care if I am with someone or not. I just hope that if I meet a guy that I am really interested in and like, that this all changes.

The guys that I am talking to; if they are not in their 40s they are divorced w/ kids, only want sex, or are SUPER SUPER CLINGY. To make it even worse, they are being clingy only after talking on BBM for like an hour. Then BBMing me over and over again if I do not answer right away. I've been trying to delete the weirdos right away when the cuckoo clock starts to chime, however the BBM icon is starting to appear as if those convos were still up and they were still talking. Back to the clinginess though, I just don't get it. I think I've mentiond this in other entries but what gives with guys being this clingy? It is SUCH a double standard because God forbid a girl was to act like this, she would be a complete psycho. I have had guys get turned off by my really wanting something to work after a few months yet I have some freakazoid saying that same thing after only BBMing me for an hour, without meeting me or anything.

One of the things that I really want to learn how to do is seperate sex from emotions. In fact it is item on both my 101 in 1001 and Knot List projects. This new dating adventure and me totally not caring would definitely help me accomplish this. Its just that I am a little EXTREMELY cautious to meet men off of the internet. For those of you that have met guys this way, how did you go about doing it? What did you make sure of beforehand? Please give me any advice you have, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment