Sunday, June 27, 2010

well, its not a pulitzer but...

Lazy Sunday night after a weekend filled with works and girls nights. One thing it has not included, practicing. If I don't practice in these next two weeks I will most likely lose any skill that I have acquired so far, so I must MUST practice!

This weekend was one of those "and THIS is why I am fat!" moments. In a surprise twist of events I ended up at The Cheesecake Factory both Friday AND Saturday night. I loved seeing my sorority sisters, especially my pledge sisters! I have not hung out with any of these girls in a really long time. Of course I had cheesecake both nights, I don't usually go there and really how can you not have cheesecake when you go there? So yeah, definitely never eating again starting next week. Also, I totally drank soda this weekend! I guess I FAIL at that challenge.

Well, enough about how much I suck.

So this week I lost my blog award virginity! I received two awards from two blogs that I love reading! Amber and MB are both amazing and I love reading their blogs - check them out right now!!



I have to give both of these awards to 10 bloggers that I have recently discovered. Since its a little late and I'm tired, I will definitely do this over the next couple of days. It will definitely be a hard decision, I read so many amazing blogs!

In other news, tomorrow I am meeting Bachelor #2 for coffee so I will definitely let you know how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment