Tuesday, June 29, 2010

no, you can't make him take you out to dinner because you wanna wear your new outfit

So yesterday Dora and I went on quite the successful shopping trip. We went to Kohl's and I finally got a decent green work shirt for Friday's and some really cute sandals. Then we decided to hit up Woodbridge Mall and I went nuts in Macy's and Lane Bryant. I did really well, I got three cute outfits and four pairs of shoes in all. Then we went for lunch at Jose Tejas which was absolutely amazing. Great food and it is SO cheap! Best margaritas EVER btw :)

This is one of my favorite new outfits -


(just pretend that those shoes are brown, I could not find a pic of them)


I really wanted to wear this last night. If you recall, I was meeting bachelor #2 at starbucks. As you see, that outfit is WAY too much for just going out for coffee so I could not wear it :(

By the way, it went well. We had good conversation and it was not awkward, except for when we were saying goodnight. He's really shy and we were just like "ok, goodnight!" and yeah. Awwwwkkkkkwaard. I mean, we ended up closing Starbucks so that can't be too bad, right? I'm really not looking for anything so it will be no big deal if this does not go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment