Wednesday, June 23, 2010

challenge wednesdays

So last week's challenge of not logging onto facebook for a week was somewhat successful. With the exception of a random status update and one notification check (both done on my phone), I did not log onto the site. Today I just logged on for a few minutes and have not logged back in since. I really have no desire to and I just think that the site causes way too much drama. I ended up seeing some pictures from a fraternity's formal that kind of caused me to raise an eyebrow. If you have been reading my blog for a while you would remember the fiasco that occured with picking a date for my formal. While going through the pictures I noticed a girl that I friendly with was LumberJack's date. This stuck out to me, not because I was jealous or anything but because she was one of the few people that I told that I had a slight crush on him. Obviously, the feelings were not mutual or he would not have canceled on me but that's not the point. I don't really associate myself with these people, but I wouldn't want to be a laughing stock either. One of the things on my 101 in 1001 was to wean myself off of facebook, I guess I can cross another item off of this list!
Anyway on to this week's challenge -

DO NOT DRINK SODA FOR ONE WEEK. This includes when I go out to eat, which is when I actually drink the most soda. This one is going to be very difficult, especially since this weekend I am going out to dinner twice.

Who is with me on this one?

[Oh and in reference to my last post, Ellie passed away this morning. May she rest in peace and her family find comfort in knowing that their little girl is at peace and in pain no more]

No comments:

Post a Comment