Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The best I could come up with at this time...

Soo this one is going to be a quickie ... -_- ok, I guess I need to get laid.

Anyway, you might have noticed a new blog title in your reader - Don't fret, it's just me :)

I'm not 100% thrilled with this name and I'm a little thrown off now because I actually have a frequently used tag with this exact title. I don't know. I have a name that I like better but I'm told that it is not "original" enough to be the title of my blog. Seriously I wish I was more creative sometimes.

Also... See my header? I made that using Paint Shop Pro when I had my old laptop. Since I know have a mac (sticks nose in air), I have NO idea what similar program I could use. What do you guys use?

Real post coming later, promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment