Monday, August 9, 2010

Getting to Know You (AKA I'm just bored in class)

So I decided to do the Getting to Know You thing with MannLand because I am bored in class lol. If you want to participate as well, go to that site and just post/link up!

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
Not in the least bit! I don't find facial hair sexy, period.

2. What's the last concert you've been to?
*NSYNC - No Strings Attached tour in 2001. I tried changing this and going to a Lady Gaga one this summer but I was unable to get tickets.

3. What was your favorite 80s sitcom?
I was only 3 when the 80's ended. Would Roseanne count?! It did premiere in the 80's and was one of my favorite shows when I was younger.

4. Were you named after anyone?
Yes, my daddy. His name was Nicholas Joseph and my name is Nikki Jo.

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
Only jeans and bras/underwear.

6. If you didn't blog what would you do with your spare time?
Probably FaceBook so THANK GOD for this blog lol.

7. What is your favorite department store?
Definitely Macy*s, they have EVERYTHING!

8. If you were to get laser hair removal, where would you get it?
Would it be possible to get your um, who-hah hair laser removed? If so, definitely that!

No comments:

Post a Comment