Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday GTKY

Join in Getting to know YOU

1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?

Top Chef. Although I'd probably be the size of a manatee from all of that food!

2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?

After.

3. Shave or hair removal cream?

Shave/wax. I had a bad experience when I naired my eyebrows and lost half of one, the day before my Confirmation. Oh yes, I was always a bright one.

4. What's your favorite feature in a house?

Kitchen and bathroom.

5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?

Pumpkin spice :)

6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??

I really don't have (or at least I can't think of anything) that I watch during the fall. However, there is a show premiering on HBO called Boardwalk Empire that I am looking forward to.

7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?

Chef, without a doubt.

8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?

MANY THINGS! Crisp, cool weather, beautiful leaves, pumpkin spice lattes and um, MY BIRTHDAY !!! Yes, fall is my favorite season and it is sooo close!

Soo.. like I promised in my last entry, real update coming! I will make it tomorrow during class since well, I'm usually bored out of my mind in it. EVENTFUL weekend that was both good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment