Monday, August 30, 2010

GTKY Sunday because flickr is taking a year and a day

Out of sheer boredom I decided to par-take in another Getting to Know You Sunday. That and Flickr is taking a year to upload all of my pictures. Without further ado, here are my answers!

Getting to know YOU


1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
Depends on how bad it is. If I just hit the car while getting in/out of mine, I just walk away and justify it as they had it coming for parking so close to the line.

2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
Plastic surgery, no questions asked. Yes, I am a vain bitch.

3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
Definitely the content and the blogger's ability to tell a story.

4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
5% BS and 95% real. This is probably the main reason for my disappearing followers/low readership. I need to either find a more interesting life or learn how to make up better stories.

5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pork. I just don't like the consistency of it.

6. How often to you eat out?
Too often. It is where all of my money goes.

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
Boot cut. I am far too fat for skinny jeans.

8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
ONE OF MY GREATEST FEARS IN LIFE. I am hoping that I would access the situation first before doing something. However, this would probably destroy the trust and without trust you cannot have a happy marriage so there is no "stay together for the kids" situation. I would rather my children growing up in a split family than seeing an unhappy marriage.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Stopping by from Mingle Monday. Cute blog, and I love the name. It's good your blog is not BS. I hate when you go and visit a blog and their life seems way to perfect. I want to see some flaws!! Ha!

Nicole said...

Saw you on Mingle Monday. This is adorable - and I'd totally go plastic too if I had the money lol

Kate Rowan said...

Came by from Mingle Monday, and I adore your blog name! Its great, really. Come by and visit me too, if you want!

Kate
www.idreamloudly.com

Meg O. said...

You are totally interesting and I keep coming, back, girl!

Emily said...

Hi from Mingle Monday! Your answers made me laugh out loud and I look forward to reading more of your posts! If the rest of them are as entertaining as this post, you don't even have to worry about finding a more interesting life :)

Post a Comment