Monday, August 2, 2010

bitches love my new MacBook, if they don't, fuckin' skanks

So I went and did something that is a little irresponsible, I purchased the MacBook. I needed a little help from my mother but now I finally have one! This is almost two and a half years in the making so this is a pretty big deal for me. Regrets? None whatsoever. Just ones from my unreliable internet connection. Overall, I am absolutely in love with this machine. It was so easy to set up and is very user friendly. It also came with a free ipod touch (which became my mother's birthday gift) and a printer (which they did not have in stock so I am buying at a later date). As a result of the shitty internet connection it took a while to set up her ipod but we finally were able to do it and now she is very happy and has one album already on it. Yeah, she gives me a lot of shit and is a royal pain in my ass but it was great to see her so happy. Now I want an ipod touch! I'll wait though to either Christmas or my birthday. I've seriously never been so happy to be in credit card debt though. I went ahead and purchased iWorks (which is compatible with the MS Office), a pink case (of course), some iTunes gift cards and a three year protection plan. I almost purchased the Sims 3 but decided not to. I cannot get obsessed with that game again! Between that and blogging I will never practice my machine again. I think I am officially a Mac now ... :)

In other news, things are going well with both men lol. This is so out of character for me! AH, another idea for the eHarmony guided communication question. I wonder if this one will scare him off? I have semi-concrete plans to meet up with both of them during the week. I guess I am just going to keep it casual for now and then change it when feelings do (or don't) develop. Oh hayyy, I think I might be crossing something else off of my Knot List.

Happy August! What does this mean? My birthday, end of the semester and FALL are almost here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment