Friday, January 15, 2010

Don't be a little bitch with your chit-chat, just show me where your dicks at

So today was another lazy day. Whoops, I fail at life. I started to get into the habit of watching the back to back episodes of cold case which is good because I will be home from school by the time they are on anyway. I'm going to miss being lazy but I definitely need something to do with my life and to keep myself busy. I still think about Minute Man every now and then, wondering if I will ever hear from him again. I definitely will not count on it but if its meant to be, he'll miss me. I think that I think so much because I truly do not have anything else to do. I have yet another flat tire, wonderful. My car is really starting to die now so hopefully I will have my mom's car sooner than later. I know she is letting me take it up to the Poconos at the end of the month so at least I won't have to worry about getting stuck down there.

So tonight should be fun! I'm going to Burrito Bar with Marathoner and Dora the Explorer. We just ate some yummy L&B and now I have to get ready. Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment