Monday, January 4, 2010

Someone better tell the Chinese that 2010 is the Year of Nikki, not the Tiger.

So I was just sitting here (watching Jersey Shore) and I got to thinking. I am going to be 23 this year and while that is technically not too old I do feel like my life is going by fast. I don't want to wake up one morning and feel that my life has passed me by. As I said in my last post I am still working on my lists of things to accomplish. I might just make it a random number or add to it as I go along, I'm not sure yet. All I know is this year has to be about me. I really need to change my lifestyle and I know that if I succeed in doing this, I will be better off in the long run not just health-wise either. I want to be the happiest girl in the world. I want to be one of those people that does not like shit get to them and just sees the best out of everything. I want to learn how to carry myself better and be more confident, not caring what others think. I want to learn when to walk away from things and to forget about how I feel but remember what I deserve in life.

Wow, I seem to want a lot of things in life. I just hope I have the will to actually get these.

Today I went to meet the man who is helping me to get a job. He works for a bank that is opening two new locations and they are doing hiring. I already submitted my application but being the economy is doing so well right now, I figured pulling a few strings could do no harm. Of course the man is GORGEOUS. Like I was totally beaming when I met him and shook his hand. Overall it went well, I flashed my award-winning smile and looked really cute. He said he was passing my resume along to that branch's manager so - fingers crossed!

Let me just take this moment to congratulate the lucky bitch that gets to sleep with him every night.

I did manage to get a lot accomplished today, much more than I normally would have. I woke up nice and early, eat and filling (and healthy) breakfast and did all of my laundry before getting ready to meet Mr. Bank Manager. I also did very well eating wise even though I did not follow a specific program or meal plan, I just used what was in my house and made conscious decisions.

Maybe this blog will keep me accountable with everything in life? Hope so but for now, I'm gonna go join my snoring puglet and get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment